Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Future of VG Journal

For the next following couple of months, I will be working on building my career portfolio. I hope to make it into the game industry as a Video Game Journalist and will hope to achieve this with the consistency of writing personal opinions, writing reviews, and writing about anticipated games I will soon play.

This will be my first time ever creating a blog for videogame specification. I have minor experience as a writer but have always hoped on becoming a well known one. I have written an assortment of poetry, short stories, and attempted to write a novel, all very irrelevant to what I hope to achieve here and in the future.

As a future Gamer Journalist, I hope to bring the most of my blog to the reader's pleasure by posting daily opinions about news that pertain to the video game industry. If a new game is in the works, I will write about it to keep a reader informed, as well as express an opinion. If a new gadget or tech device is mentioned or brought out about, I will do the same with an expressed opinion.

I will also write a number of reviews of an assortment of games from possibly the late 80's to the most recent game being released. I will give a reader all he needs to know about a game before he lays a thumb on a joystick with future regret.

I will also write about my anticipating of playing a future game or rejection of a bad idea future game.

I hope this blog will be informative to my readers who also have a similar passion for playing videogames as a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment